This module is a front end for the myriad of parameter that can set for the Smugmug flash applet.
A great visual and a lot of features are built into this widget.
- Native Joomla! 1.5 module,
- Use official Flash 10 widget from smugmug,
- Code produced is XHTML 1.0 Strict,
- Tested in the following browser Firefox, Opera, Chrome, IE 8
- Approved at Joomla Extension JED,
- GPL v3.0,
- Non commercial.
Install like any other module, using Joomla! installer
All parameters have an extensive documentation in the backend. Just edit module parameters.
I will just add a note concerning the AlbumID and AlbumKey and FeedURL as they are all required
ID of album to show photos from. The album ID is located in the URL when viewing any of your albums, for instance in the url http://cedricwalter.smugmug.com/gallery/2504559_f3ta9#131481399, the album id is the set of numbers after /gallery/ and before the #-symbol followed by the ImageID - in this example the AlbumID is 2504559
REQUIRED You must always provide an AlbumID!
Key of album to show photos from. The album key is located in the URL when viewing any of your albums, for instance in the url http://cedricwalter.smugmug.com/gallery/2504559_f3ta9#131481399, the album key is the string of characters after /gallery/2504559_ and before the #-symbol followed by the ImageID - in this example the AlbumKey is f3ta9
REQUIRED You must provide an AlbumKey!
To get the correct feed according to your gallery
At the bottom of your gallery,
- Click on A "Available Feeds"
- The B part will appear, click on RSS, and copy the url of your browser bar which MUST look like http://cedricwalter.smugmug.com/hack/feed.mg?Type=gallery&Data=4311718_bRCBj&format=rss200
Copy from smugmug
and replace your nickname (xxxxxxxx) with api
Official Forums support where you can report bugs or ask for new features
Frequently asked questions