Joomla! Demo Showcases
Experience the latest version of all my extensions for
CedTwitterCards help you richly represent your content within Tweets across the web and on mobile devices. This gives users greater context and insight into the URLs shared on Twitter, which in turn allows Twitter to send more engaged traffic to your site or app. Twitter cards make it possible for you to attach media experiences to Tweets that link to your content. Simply add a few lines of HTML to your webpages, and users who Tweet links to your content will have a "card" added to the Tweet that’s visible to all of their followers.
These windows + unix bash scripts increased security and are trying to standardized how to create, update and maintain Joomla! showcase site. They work for Joomla! 1.0/1.5/1.7/2.5 and beyond! This is targetted for Joomla 3rd Party developers that would like to provide a secure showcase site.
in one single installation cedThumbnails contains the following
- Module Latest article with thumbnails (mod_articles_latest_thumb)
- Module Popular articles with thumbnails (mod_articles_popular_thumb)
- Module Related articles with thumbnails (mod_related_items_thumb)
- Plugin Related articles with thumbnails (plg_content_relatedthumbarticles)
- Library WideImage (lib_wideimage)
Mindmap Content plugin for joomlaThis Joomla! content plugin provide an easy way to inline any mindmap or freemind mind map into your article content.
Taxonomy, a powerful joomla extension, gives your sites use of the organizational keywords known in other systems as categories, tags, or metadata. Taxonomy is the practice of classifying content. It will come in handy for everything from menu and navigation schemes to view and display options.Taxonomy is the practice of classifying things. In this extension, the Taxonomy module is how you classify your website content, and it is an important piece of many sites' information architecture. It's helpful to think of taxonomy as the use of "categories". Taxonomy lets you gather together content under one term or another. It has become advanced enough to give you as much flexibility as you need in designing classification schemes.
This small plugin for Joomla! add a message inviting iPhone/iPad users to add the web application to the home screen. It also optimize your site by adding all meta that are recognized by Apple iOS browser: autorize resize, screen ratio, startup picture, web app optimize rendering and much more.
- Smugmug Slideshow for Joomla!
- Smugmug Video Player module for Joomla!
- Smugmug Random Picture module for Joomla!
- Smugmug Random Picture plugin for Joomla!
- Smugmug Badge module for Joomla!
This extension displays the status of your TeamCity continuous integration builds.
This is a small module for Joomla! 1.5 that allow you to display a set of images from your favorite online gallery: Smugmug, Flickr, Picasa or any RSS feed. I did integrate the Flickr widget from RoyTanck.com as a Joomla module. This version do not depend on Roy’s site, and run offline if needed as i rewrite the RSS parsing code myself.
a Twitter client as a module
This Module shows a list of the currently published Articles which have the highest number of page views with thumbnails!
WideImage for Joomla - library for image manipulation
WideImage is an object-oriented library for image manipulation. It requires PHP 5.2+ with GD2 extension. The library provides a simple way to loading, manipulating and saving images in the most common image formats. The library does resizing, cropping, rotating, watermarking (full list is here http://wideimage.sourceforge.net/documentation/manipulating-images/, and it works well with transparent pngs and gifs.
TimThumb for Joomla – PHP Image Resizer
TimThumb is a simple, flexible, PHP script that resizes images. You give it a bunch of parameters, and it spits out a thumbnail image that you can display on your site. TimThumb has seen a massive amount of use across the WordPress world, and a few months after it has been released.
MyGuestbook comes with a lot features like support for user votes, locations and all major pagers. It has been translated into many different languages and is currently the most used guestbook for Joomla!. It also support the major antispam solutions
The module display a flash tag clouds and use Phil Taylor Joomla! tags data
Developer / agile development
is a software development practice where members of a team integrate their work frequently, usually each person integrates at least daily - leading to multiple integrations per day. Each integration is verified by an automated build (including test) to detect integration errors as quickly as possible. Many teams find that this approach leads to significantly reduced integration problems and allows a team to develop cohesive software more rapidly. T
The easiest way to develop component, modules, bots for Joomla! using best of the breed open source software. In order to speed up development of Joomla software, I did develop a developer package "start and ready to work".
I am not any more providing support for Joomla! 1.0. Since July 22nd 2009: Joomla 1.0 has reached end-of-life. Reasons for the Move Security. Older extensions are often built using older and potentially unsafe coding methods.Support. 1.0 has a large number of older and unsupported extensions.End-of-life. Joomla 1.0 won't be maintained after the July end-of-life date, so it is a logical step to also stop supporting 1.0 extensions.Focus. Allow Joomla developers to concentrate on developing for the current Joomla 1.5 version and also for 1.6.Visit the official announcement http://community.joomla.org/blogs/community/629-jed-will-phase-out-joomla-10-extensions-in-june-2009.html
Note about Mambo CMS
Since I am following the open source movement, I am now only developing these extensions with Joomla![n] in mind, I can not assure or want to test Mambo compatibility (If you want to test or assure quality release for Mambo, contact me). I will as such in future only make correction in code which I found accurate for Joomla![n], if they also work for Mambo than life is perfect.
- Tux droid plugin for TeamCity continuous build server
- Tux droid plugin for Bamboo continuous build server (soon)
RC Helicopter simulator
- http://www.waltercedric.com Main site
- http://demo-joomla-1.0.waltercedric.com/ Joomla! 1.0 demo server
- http://demo-joomla-1.5.waltercedric.com/ Joomla! 1.5 demo server
- http://demo-joomla-2.5.waltercedric.com/ Joomla! 2.5 demo server
- http://demo-joomla-3.0.waltercedric.com/ Joomla! 3.0 demo server
- http://wiki.waltercedric.com the page you are reading
- http://forums.waltercedric.com Support forums
- http://stats.waltercedric.com Server statistics
- http://teamcity.waltercedric.com My public Continuous build server
- http://bamboo.waltercedric.comMy public Continuous build server
- http://maven.waltercedric.com My public Apache Maven repository
- http://bugs.waltercedric.com My public bug tracker
- http://jira.waltercedric.com My public bug tracker
- http://gallery.waltercedric.com My public gallery
- http://svn.waltercedric.com My subversion repository
- http://mirror.waltercedric.com Unnoficial Joomla! mirror
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.